The Frontier Bidding and Project Tracker software module is designed to address the business requirements associated with the quotation, bidding, tracking, and ongoing management of large-scale development projects. This type of project typically has multiple product releases planned over a time horizon, with each release based on a standardized set of plans, options, and product categories that are finalized and agreed upon during the bidding process.
The Bidding and Project Tracker is fully integrated with the Frontier ERP System, leveraging Frontier ERP-based customer, product, configuration, cost, and pricing data, as well as automatically generating sales orders to process product releases. The financial aspects of contract management and contract billing have also been addressed within the Frontier Bidding and Project Tracker software module.
Frontier Bidding and Project Tracking Supports:
- Definition of a project hierarchy, highlighting multiple levels of project summarization, tracking, and control points
- The generation of project price quotes (bids), categorized based on the defined project hierarchy and supporting multiple plans, options, and product categories
- Visibility and maintenance of quoted prices and margins based on the defined plans, options, and product categories
- Frontier ERP configuration logic to enter, validate, and price complex, customer-specified product lines as part of a product plan or option
- User-defined output documents and forms to submit for bid review and approval
- Integrated release processing supporting the final specification of delivery information, required dates, plan, option, and product categories to be released for production
- Automatic generation of Frontier ERP sales order(s) based on the plan, option, and product category specified with the release, with the option to generate a unique sales order for each product category being processed
- Integrated contract master file to maintain the final project pricing and commission structure(s), based on the project hierarchy, plan, option, product category, and effective date of the release
- Sales order pricing and invoicing based on contract prices defined for each plan, option, and product category, bypassing traditional line-item pricing
Ready to learn more or schedule a demo? Contact us today.