Production scheduling that works the way your business works! Frontier ERP software is designed to support mixed-mode manufacturing environments, providing flexible methods of production line scheduling based on an organization’s business model, product lines, and production requirements.
The Frontier ERP System supports traditional work-order-based scheduling under a FIFO (first in/first out) model, production-run-based scheduling centered on user-defined grouping criteria, as well as just-in-time-based KanBan scheduling. Enjoy the benefits of lean manufacturing with efficient production scheduling using Frontier ERP.
Production Scheduling Supports:
- Daily scheduling of production work orders based on actual setup and run times.
- Interactive, finite constraint-based work center scheduling to adjust and manipulate planned schedules to meet material, labor, and efficiency objectives.
- Forward and backward scheduling of production orders based on anticipated start or completion dates.
- Automatic scheduling of lower-level component orders based on parent-level start/completion dates and established lead time offsets.
- Manual, KanBan-based scheduling of selected items based on standard production lot sizes and minimum-available-inventory targets.
- Scheduling based on grouping similar items into overall production batches or runs with defined sequences for production execution (iSchedule).
Read more >> How ERPs Make Production Scheduling Easier
Ready to learn more or see a demo? Contact us today.