The Frontier Accounts Receivable module is designed to support all of the organizational activities associated with credit management and cash collection. This application is tightly integrated with the Frontier® ERP Sales Order Management and Shipping/Billing modules to provide real-time credit visibility and streamline the processing of customer invoices. Frontier iReceivables is an InternetIntranet-based inquiry application designed to provide enhanced visibility and drill-down into Frontier® ERP based open and historical Receivables details, as well as provide visibility to analyze divisional and aged open Receivables information.
Frontier Accounts Receivable Supports:
- A single, centralized customer master file consisting of a multi-tier hierarchy (corporate, sold to, bill to, multiple ship to) that is shared between the Accounts Receivable and Sales Order Management applications
- Flexible, user-defined discount and payment terms defined by customer or individual order/invoice
- Automatic invoice generation based on order type, shipped value of the order, associated tax and shipping charges
- Multiple cash payment options including cash with order, credit card payment, lockbox processing and traditional on-account cash payment against open invoices
- Multiple cash application options against open invoices, including automatic, rapid and traditional manual application methods
- Integrated notes functionality to document activities against open invoices, payments and remaining balances
- Flexible reporting and inquiry across all open and historical Accounts Receivable information
- A fully integrated credit and collections system to proactively track problem accounts
Frontier iReceivables Supports:
- A Java™ based, IBM WebSphere development environment that can be deployed on any standard web server and utilizes an Application Program Interface (API) layer to leverage Frontier® ERP based application program logic and data
- Accounts Receivable Aging – Inquiry supporting user-defined aging buckets, customer selections, and aged date criteria. Summarized, aged Receivables displayed in grid-like format with dynamic column sorting, print options and automated spreadsheet interfaces.
- Accounts Receivable Inquiry –Inquiry into open and closed Accounts Receivable records with flexible search and selection criteria. Selected information displayed in grid-like format with dynamic column sorting and automated drill-down into invoice details displayed in a simulated invoice format.
Back to Software Overview