The Frontier ERP Accounts Receivable module is designed to support all of the organizational activities associated with credit management and cash collection.
This application is tightly integrated with the Frontier ERP Sales Order Management and Shipping/Billing modules to provide real-time credit visibility and streamline the processing of customer invoices.
Frontier Accounts Receivables includes an Internet/Intranet-based inquiry application designed to provide enhanced visibility and drill-down into Frontier ERP-based open and historical Receivables details. It also provides visibility to analyze divisional and aged open Receivables information.
Frontier Accounts Receivable Supports:
- A single, centralized customer master file consisting of a multi-tier hierarchy (corporate, sold to, bill to, multiple ship to) that is shared between the Accounts Receivable and Sales Order Management applications
- Flexible, user-defined discount and payment terms defined by customer or individual order/invoice
- Automatic invoice generation based on order type, shipped value of the order, associated tax and shipping charges
- Multiple cash payment options including cash with order, credit card payment, lockbox processing, and traditional on-account cash payment against open invoices
- Multiple cash application options against open invoices, including automatic, rapid, and traditional manual application methods
- Integrated notes functionality to document activities against open invoices, payments, and remaining balances
- Flexible reporting and inquiry across all open and historical Accounts Receivable information
- A fully integrated credit and collections system to proactively track problem accounts
Frontier iReceivables Supports:
- A Java™ based, IBM WebSphere development environment that can be deployed on any standard web server and utilizes an Application Program Interface (API) layer to leverage Frontier ERP-based application program logic and data.
- Accounts Receivable Aging – Inquiry supporting user-defined aging buckets, customer selections, and aged date criteria. Summarized, aged Receivables are displayed in grid-like format with dynamic column sorting, print options, and automated spreadsheet interfaces.
- Accounts Receivable Inquiry –Inquiry into open and closed Accounts Receivable records with flexible search and selection criteria. Selected information is displayed in grid-like formats with dynamic column sorting and automated drill-down into invoice details displayed in a simulated invoice format.
Back to Software Overview